Gardasil HPV Vaccine Lawsuit Attorneys
The attorneys at Allen & Nolte represent victims of Merck’s Gardasil vaccine.
In 2006, Merck’s Gardasil vaccine was approved by the Food and Drug Administration to prevent infection from a few types of HPV infection that are believed to cause cervical cancer. However, the vaccine has now been linked to serious and disabling side effects including postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS).
Many young women and men have suffered serious side effects from the Gardasil vaccine, but sometimes fail to make the connection to the vaccine. There are several symptoms that may indicate you or your child has suffered from a Gardasil injury. Those include:
- Prolonged general fatigue
- Chronic headaches
- Widespread pain in your joints or limbs
- Shaking in your arms or legs
- Limb weakness
- Gait disturbance/Frequent sudden falls
- Abnormal sensation in your arms or legs such as coldness or burning sensation
- Sleep disturbance including insomnia or hypersomnia
- Learning impairment including difficulty concentrating
- Menstrual abnormality
These symptoms are often linked with serious, life-altering disorders.
Our experienced Gardasil lawyers are currently evaluating cases with the following disorders and injuries after receiving the Gardasil vaccine:
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)
- Auto-immune disorders
- Chronic fatigue syndromes
- Chronic pain syndromes
- Neurological disorders
- Movement disorders
- Reproductive disorders
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
We Are Here To Help
Get Your Free Case Evaluation!